Eibon picture

Friday, January 19, 2007

Code Geass manga

I read the first couple chapters of the code geass manga a couple days ago.
It rather surprised me. The manga version is rather quite different than the anime. But the main plot is still the same. It was a different situation where they introduced C.C. and it wasn't quite as dramatic (or extreme.) Kallen was introduced differently as well. (As one would assume given that C.C. was introduced differently.) Obviously, the manga will probably not have all the random yet cool Pizza hut jokes.

well, I'm off to watch Kanon. (Yes, I'm not bothering to try to sleep for reasons I'm not going into now...) Maybe, I'll talk about the episodes (13-15) afterwards.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a surprise I like Kanon and Code Geass as well. :D

~Robo (www.game4fans.com)

5:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm... i'm curious how the manga goes. I need to look for it now.

Yay! i love L'Arc! <3 My favorite song is Sell My Soul. XD

Sorry about that randomness

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home