Eibon picture

Monday, June 02, 2008

pondering

Some of you may or may not know this but the band, An Cafe, recently played at fanime this year.
Its one of my all time favorite bands; only topped by Kamikaze Boyz (whom I believe are on hiatus as I haven't heard anything from them for awhile.)

There was a Q&A session for them that fanime. Unfortunately, I always blank on things like that. And I always think of so many things later.

I came up with this really fun question that I would love to ask if they come back and have another Q&A. (If not, I hope someone asks this at some other Q&A session for them)
My question would be this: "If you were in a roleplaying game, what character class would you play?" (mage, healer/white mage, fighter, thief/rogue, etc.)

My theories are: Miku would be tank or thief, Kanon might be thief or mage, Teruki would be white mage/healer, Takuya maybe as fighter, Yuki as healer or thief... I dunno.
(I be bored.)
For fun, I'll assign them classes if they were to be a party:
Kanon will be mage and he'd always cast "sleep" (cause mages can cast "sleep" =3), Teruki will be healer (cause it just seems like him), Takuya as fighter, Miku as thief (cause thieves are stereotypically full of energy in rpgs), and Yuki as another mage.

~prepares to get shot~

I think another interesting question would be what they had wanted to be when they were a child.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home