Eibon picture

Monday, January 22, 2007

Kanon ep16

So much Shiori love. XD I've been looking forward to this episode...
She is quite cute in this episode. Their little "date"/"hang out" is so romantic. I think it would be rather fun to play in the snow like that with someone close. Though I can't imagine eating ice cream in the snow like that.... but its Shiori so its normal. She doesn't mind eating it in cold weather. She was rather cute when she was playing the hammer game. I like all the cute noises she makes... Especially while playing it.

I'm enjoying how there's a lot more to all the arcs. I'm going to really enjoy Shiori's arc. She has become my top gal in this season of Kanon. Ayu was my fave in the original version but things change and I prefer Shiori now. I guess you could say that I kind of relate to her. (Not in the invalid way.... -.-;; )

If I get unlazy, I'll go back and review previous episodes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home