Eibon picture

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I'm alive...

Hehehe~ My life has been stolen lately by Tales of abyss... (and school but who wants to read about that?)
I'm at Isle of Feres. My summary between Radiation Gate and there? -> !@#$%^&* I missed a lot of side quests. Hopefully some I can get back to.... (Well, that's what second play throughs are for...) (I won't give info in order to avoid spoilers. I still need to figure out how to hide spoilers on this here blog) I wasn't intending to look at faqs at all but I kinda got stuck... stupid stuck but stuck.
Gotta return to a couple previous areas and get abilities for Mieu. -.-;; This is all thanks to my stubbornish to use faqs... (I still say they stiffle me. D: )
Its like the score.... You're afraid to part ways from it. D:

Found a few blogs on the game/manga/etc so I'll start looking at them for manga and art goodness... I <3>.>; ). And I plan to get up to date on Jigoku Shoujo, Kanon, and Manabi Straight. Why am I not current? I blame my arch nemesis: School.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Spiritsnare said...

がんばって!

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home