Eibon picture

Thursday, March 08, 2007

NANA

I started watching Nana again lately. Episodes 31-33 to be precise. I had stopped for awhile to follow the manga instead.... but as scanlations have been slowing down... (scanlators have lives too.... [~cough cough~ I mean: No. They can't have lives also.... They must spend all their time being a slave to me... and scanlating all the manga I want.... mwhahaha~])

I am already familar with this current arc from the manga.... NANA as a whole is so dramatic and mature.... I want them to catch up to what I read in the manga so I can know what happens.... T.T What happens with Osaki Nana....

In other news:
Osaki Nana's seiyuu (Romi Paku) won an award in Seiyuu's award. She won best female lead.... I'm not going to say that I wanted her to win... (I was gunning for one of my faves...Noto Mamiko. ) But I do like her voice.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home