Eibon picture

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Nanoha ep. 12:

Ep. 12 is crazy... Once you think one thing is certain, something happens...
So far Ginga doesn't do much for me...
I'm liking some of the antagonists though.
Quattro is okay.. she may have some potential..
Sei is cool with her abilities... Pretty much no walls could hold her... XP
Though my favorite antagonists are still Agito and Lutecia...

As for the other gals my fave is Caro followed by Vita, Nanoha, Hayate, and Fate...

So many characters... @.@ Quite the change from the original Nanoha, ne?

~~~~

Its kinda amazing that Nahoha and Nanoha A's got licensed, ne? I'm going to buy both.
Maybe more people will recognize Asami Sanada's role as Vita for future Fanime conventions. (If she returns)
However, I was more shocked at the licensing of Emma. Who saw that coming? O.o? Although I'm saddened that I'll have to hold off on seeing the last three episodes of 2nd act, I'll be buying both seasons at a future date.

~~~~

New shows:

Zombie Loan- The OP is horrible and the main girl's voice is annoying but the show may have some potential.

Doujin Work- Its quite amusing... But not a show to watch if you're not either familiar with doujinshi, comic cons, yuri, yaoi, or any of that stuff...

<3 Tsuyuri... XD XD XD... She hit the top of my list before I even knew her name...

Sora is amusing but I like Justice so far... XD;

Initial rankings:

1. Tsuyuri
2. Justice
3. Sora
4. The blond (Najimi?)
5. The girl with the boys love doujin...

~~~~

Concerning Rocket Girls ep. 9: OMG! OMG! I want to try that. OwO Eating potato chips with chopsticks... XD; From a container that looks like it could be an imitation Pringle's container.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home