Eibon picture

Thursday, July 26, 2007

I need to keep this more updated...

(aka random stuff time)

So yesterday... I was running around with a friend... and I finally picked up the first volume of comic party. XD;

If Sekihito Inui is back at fanime next year, I'll get it signed.
(BTW, he is hot.)

I also picked up Angel Dust Neo... (How could I not pick up anything by Aoi Nanase. Its Aoi Nanase. XD; ) Though I'm holding off on reading it until I can acquire the first series (angel dust... -.-; )

In other news, someone was posting about Tokyo Mew Mew on a forum I frequent. So I starting thinking....
I really want a PVC of Kish. It'd be hot if its a good one. >.<

I bought the august issues of Megami and G's at Kino on tuesday...
B2 sized poster of Reinforce. Though I think I'll use the Kagami/Konata side...

However, the posters in the issue made me sad... There wasn't much I liked.

G's had Little Buster stick posters... I'm leaving them in their box until I feel like putting them up. I really should get that game though...
But talking about Little Buster's. I really wish I able to get a copy of the last G's festival. Little Buster pillow covers. T.T

Maybe I can get a Caro pillow cover someday instead... I want her bracelet. ~evil sparkle~

Aside from anime and manga, lately I've been playing the new Guitar Hero game, Guitar Hero encore: Rock the 80s. Its alright but highly worth it for just one song...

"Turning Japanese..." XD; Some of the songs are good. Some are kinda meh. I wish it had more songs though... I don't think it nearly has as many songs as the previous ones. /sob.

Well... ja ne! Till next time.
~runs off to watch more anime~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home