Eibon picture

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Its confirmed

my external eats anime.

Perhaps it was a mistake naming it originally after Lucy Maria Misora... I bet it was all stolen by aliens. D:

It is most likely just a bad hard drive so here's to hoping to get a working one. Probably going to exchange it for a Seagate one.

~~~

In other, better news:
Sayonara Zatsubou Sensei is beyond awesome. I watched episode three the day before all this computer issue stuff. It just keeps getting better. This episode introduces yet another character, Maria. She is so cute. And wacky like the rest of them. But in her case, it really does make you want to protect her.

The series reeks Shaft.... Oh, wacky weird Shaft. OwO

The second season of Higurashi is absolutely wonderful. Although the art in the first season was quite good, the second season makes the first seem like a puddle is to a river. Rika is still cute as ever. All this new plot development makes me drool. I want to know more... (If you know me, you know I get really bad at holding back when I'm curious. D: )

I will update concerning Saimoe 2007 as soon as I reinstall japanese language support. It is kinda hard to read katakana, hiragana, etc. when it isn't displayed right.

Till later!
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

I need to finish Natural. >.>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home