Eibon picture

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Saimoe 2007 1st round.

It appears Shana and Evangeline have tied in the first round.

The second round is occurring as we speak; between Momoka from Touka Gettan, Wilhelmina from Shakugan no Shana and Karen from Code Geass. I'm cheering for Momoka but I have a feeling that Karen will slaughter the other two. Not enough people rep Touka Gettan.

The key rounds I am keeping an eye on will be Kagura in A9, Mei in A11, Karura in B3, Konata in B4, Mikan in B8, C.C. in B10, Caro in C7, Ai in C10, Yin in D10, Nanally in E12, Aruru in F2, Eruru in G3, Alice in G4, Lutecia in H4, Gretel in H5 and Alicia in H6.

Reinforce(I) is also in H6 as well as Reinforce II in G1. I believe Konomi is in E11.

I still need to find out which rounds some of my other gals are located.
Other updates will be coming.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home